- 1 3/4 c blanched almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 c date sugar
- 1/3 c coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c nut milk
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3/4 c diced pear, cut into 1/4 in pieces
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the almond and coconut flours, baking powder, salt, date and coconut sugars, and ground and fresh gingers. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, nut milk, and coconut oil.
- Pour over the try ingredients and stir until uniform in texture.
- Fold in the pear, taking care not to overmix.
- Scoop into lined muffin cups and bake for 5 minutes at 450. Then reduce heat and bake for another 15-20 min at 400.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing muffins to a wire rack.
- Serving Size: 12-16
- Calories: 283.36
- Sugar: 11.55 gm
- Sodium: 178.08 mg
- Fat: 21.10 gm
- Saturated Fat: 7.76 gm
- Carbohydrates: 18.92 gm
- Fiber: 3.21 gm
- Protein: 7.48 gm
- Cholesterol: 32.63